Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First One!

It's the last week of classes before finals start, but I don't have any finals this semester. It's nice- I'm not at all complaining- it's just super strange to not have to be studying for anything. I am also done writing lesson plans for the semester, all I have left is turing in my practicum notebook for reading next week. So, yes, it is nice to be done with the semester early, but that just means I am stuck in Angelo until finals are over anyway, and I would so rather be back in the Hill Country. But, I will be back soon enough and have every intention of escaping to the lakehouse until I have to come back to school in January. In the mean time, I am trying to keep myself occupied, thus the beginning of this blog... and some other projects. The top of that list was organizing my room- I spent the last 2 nights going through school work, notes, books, and everything else in my room. I threw away a lot of stuff and found some clothes and shoes to donate and now have a very clean and organized room. The only downside... I don't like to stop cleaning once I've started until it's done. But it's done now and I can get a normal amount of sleep tonight! Score!
Fun Projects I am looking forward to doing:
- making Christmas cards
- baking some treats to go along with the Christmas cards.. if you know me, be excited :)
- planning the New York trip my best friend and I are taking in a couple weeks!

0 comments: