I have an amazing ability to lose keys. It just comes naturally.
I lose my keys all time.. I've locked them in the car numerous times, left them in a movie theatre, thrown them in the trash can. When I was living in the dorms during college I locked them in my room so many times the lady at the front desk stopped asking me the security questions because she knew me by name. Of all the crazy places I have lost my keys- this latest incident is the craziest!!
A couple of weeks ago, some friends and I took a road trip to west Texas for a wedding. I drove my truck to Angelo and left it there. As we were leaving- I decided to leave my keys with Megan so she could move my truck from in front of the neighbors house so it didnt block their house all weekend. And, it was probably safer to leave them there so I didn't have to worry about keeping up with them. Well.. we got back to Angelo on Sunday afternoon and after a very eventful weekend- Lauren and I were ready to get in the truck and finish the trip up. So, I went in the house to get my keys.... just to find that the house key was on the ring but not my truck key. We tore the house apart looking for that key, we searched the yard, all of our bags and clothes we had taken on the trip and couldn't find it anywhere. I decided to call a locksmith to come unlock the truck because I thought maybe it had gotten locked in there. Well, 30 bucks later, we discover the key is not in the truck. So- I called my wonderful brother and he met me and Bekah in Brady with a key and Lauren and I finally made it back to Marble Falls late that night.
I still dont know where that key could possibly be- but this story definitely tops all my other lost key stories!!
1 comments:
Oh Erin :) ...still no sign of them-
Post a Comment