Thursday, April 30, 2009

The next few days

I am super excited about the next few days!! To start things off, I get to go back to the 2nd grade class I student taught in the first 7 weeks because the teacher is going to be out and I am going to be helping the substitute out for the next 4 days!! I've missed the little kids so much and am so happy to get the chance to go back :)

Even more exciting... just one week left of student teaching! I can't believe it- it has flown by, especially these last 7 weeks. I am so ready to be done and get to do it on my own next school year!!

But, by far the most exciting... it's a lakehouse weekend with the girls!! I cannot wait to be at the lake with the best friends in the world and just get away from everthing for a while!! Friday after school, Bekah, Megan and I are heading out and a little after us, Bethany, Pauline and Kelli will be on their way. And on Saturday afternoon Heather is going to meet us there too! Did I mention how excited I was?! Hopefully it will be sunny and nice- no rain!

0 comments: