Sunday, April 5, 2009

stressed...

I am not a big fan of change- or of having to make big decisions that cause change. But, that's where I am in life right now and it is totally stressing me out! I am so excited about being done with school and graduating and about my first year of teaching. I have waited for this for so long. I finally get to be out of Angelo- if you know me at all, you know how pumped I am about this especially!! But, here's the thing... leaving Angelo means leaving a lot of things that I have fallen in love with:
1. my friends- these girls are amazing! i am going to miss them so much and dont quite know what i am going to do without them.
2. chi alpha- through this amazing young adults ministry, i met all my amazing friends! i love having a place to go each week where i feel at home with a group of people who are earnestly seeking the Lord.
3. san angelo first assembly- i love this church. i feel more at home in this church than i did in the church i grew up in.
I am also so nervous about the job seeking process. My resume is complete and cover letters are typed and ready to go- but pushing submit on online applications just hasnt happened yet. I am scared and stressed and happy and excited and sad.... and all these mix of emotions are getting to me! I know that God has an amazing plan for my life- that there are more memories out there waiting to be captured and that things will work out exactly as they should.... but can I just skip ahead through the weeks of wondering and questioning and just be there!?!

2 comments:

mari said...

Not to assume I'm special or anything...

but, I kind of fit into all three of your categories : )

I will miss the stuffin' out of you, but I know that God has been preparing you to be an amazing teacher (aka: "Miss") for some sweet little kids!

Push "submit!"

gulp235 said...

umm... so, you found some time to blog huh? and you never even told me you started one!!! it's ok, i still luv ya!