Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Weekend of the Summer

I had such a blast this weekend and the week is going to be great too!
I spent Thursday and Friday at the lakehouse all day- did some swimming, kayaking, cooking, reading and storm watching. It was nice to just kick back and relax. Saturday I went floating on the Comal with a friend from school and her siblings that I've gotten to kinda know over the summer. I haven't laughed that hard or that much is forever. The people we went with were seriously hilarious- it was great. And floating the river is always awesome anyway!! Then that night we went back to their house in Burnet and ate pizza and played Mario Cart and laughed some more. It was a great (and tiring) day! Sunday morning I woke up early and drove to San Angelo. I went to church and it was amazing- and great to see some people I haven't seen since graduation. I spent Sunday afternoon hanging out with Megan. We messed around on the wii fit- it was fun. Eventhough I apparently need to gain some muscle and work on my balance. Then for dinner, we met up with the rest of the girls at Francos for some yum-o mexican food and then just spent some time talking and catching up. Today I went shopping for some stuff for my apartment, went to lunch with Bek and Megan and went to visit the family I used to babysit for. And tonight is Chi Alpha and I'm super pumped for that. And to top it all off... Anissa and Lauren are going to be MF for the week so I'll have gotten to see almost all of the people who make me smile in just this one short week... pretty awesome :)

1 comments:

megan said...

So awesome! What a way to end the summer! :) It was too much fun having you here... I'm pumped about weekends off!